10:30 a.m. Sunday Services During Covid-19 Pandemic
You must book a place to attend a Sunday Service, whenever it is permitted to worship in Church.
We are limited to a congregation size of 25 households
If you wish to attend the Sunday Service, you must book in by 10.30 am on the Wednesday prior to the service.
To book in please can you either phone the office on 0115 9209848 (leave a message if no reply) or email the admin account firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact the church wardens. You need to supply the following details:
· Date of the service you wish to attend.
· Contact telephone.
· Number in the party and whether the party are family members.
Coming to the service on a Sunday
· Please arrive at least 15 minutes early, as we need to book you in.
· Please observe the two-meter rule as you approach the main church door.
· Masks must be worn (please bring your own) and put it on before you enter church.
· As you enter the main church door, wait to be directed.
· Sanitise your hands at the station in the porch.
· Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
· Your contact details will be checked (for track and trace).
· You will be directed to a seat using safe spacing.
· We cannot provide bibles, hymn books or service sheets. Please bring your own and take them away with you when you leave.
· We will not be singing.
· No bells will be rung.
· No Coffee time after church.
· You must always maintain the two metre distancing
· We will not be taking a collection, but if you wish to make a cash donation, please leave it in an envelope on the plate at the back of the church.
· Only one toilet will be available.
· Please keep silence and respect other people’s personal space.
· We are operating a one-way system; you will exit the church by the kitchen door. Please sanitise your hands, on exit using the sanitiser by the door.
· Please do not congregate outside church after the service.
· If you have the NHS Covid-19 app on your Smart Phone, please scan the QR code on the posters in church
Holy Communion - Guidelines
The guidelines shown below are what we all need to adhere to when celebrating Holy Communion. This will keep everyone safe:
At the Service
· Always wear your face mask in church
· Always keep a 2 metre distance
· There will be no physical sharing of the peace or moving about.
· As a gesture of peace, why not wave or place your flat hand on your chest
· When invited form a distanced queue up to the front keeping down the left-hand side of aisle.
· At the screen, sanitise your hands at the dispenser on your left
· Make your way to the altar and form a distanced queue
· Remain Standing throughout and do not touch the altar rail
· Communion in one kind, will be distributed and received in silence
· Only when it is your turn to receive the wafer, remove your mask and hold up your hands to receive
· Place the wafer in your mouth and replace your mask and wait.
· Wait until invited to return to your seat
· Then make your way down the aisle keeping to the right- hand side and 2 metres apart.
· Sanitise your hands again, at the table to the right, before making your way back to your seat
· Follow the one-way rule
· Always keep the 2 metre rule.
Page created 1 January 2021